LPI, INC., a spa and bath tub manufacturer located in Johnson City, TN, is currently accepting resumes for a Mold Fabricator/Design Technician position.
This position efficiently fabricates and designs molds in accordance with LPI specifications. Performs daily functions such as fixing cracks, imperfections, replacing and fixing hardware and mold maintenance to prevent sticking.
- Proper use and maintenance of all tools and equipment to include, spray guns, hand and power tools, sanders, and buffers.
- Proper documentation of all mold repairs performed.
- Proper use and disposal of all chemicals.
- Ensuring molds are repaired in accordance with proper procedures.
- Spraying gel coat, pasting and painting patches.
- Wet and dry sanding of patches and other repairs made.
- Cleaning, buffing and waxing molds.
- Making sure all work is performed in a safe manner.
- May perform other duties as necessary.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have 2 years’ experience finishing, pasting and painting, wet/dry sanding, fiberglass, and gel coat.
- Forklift experience a plus.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Requires wearing safety glasses, respirator and other PPE when needed.
- Must be able to climb, stand, stoop and bend for extended periods of time.
- Health, dental, vision insurance available after 90 days.
- Supplemental benefits.
- Paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick time.
Pre-employment drug screen required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour