Position Title: Jetter-Jetting
The employee in this position is responsible for duties as assigned. The main duties for this position include installing fittings into the predrilled holes. The individual is responsible for other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school education or GED equivalent preferred but not required, with some maintenance experience or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position.
The main job duties involved with the Jetter:
- Installation of fittings into predrilled holes on spas based on the model type
- Includes suction fittings, water jets, filter housing, water features, cup holders etc.
- Installation with gaskets or silicone to seal fittings on both sides
- Install lights, air controls and valves as needed
- Install small air lines to manifold and/or jets
This position requires Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn as required:
- Safety Glasses with side shields
- Safety shoes
- Ear plugs
- N95 mask or Respirator in some areas
- Clothing protection
This job includes constant standing and walking for 10 hours per day with an exception of a 30-minute lunch period and two 15-minute breaks.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Computer knowledge with scanning tickets, ability to use light hand tools assembly of spa parts and able to understand drawings for correct fittings.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos, ability to effectively present information in a one-on-one setting to customers and fellow employees.
TRAINING TO BE PROVIDED:
Employees to attend as required any routine safety and other company training that is deemed necessary for this position.
Typically: Tuesday – Friday (Days), Monday-Thursday (Nights)
Hours: 10 hours per day (4-day work week)
Breaks: 2- 15 minutes
Lunch: 30 minutes
- Inclement weather conditions – heat and cold
- Application chemicals and/or cleaning chemicals (Alcohol 99%)