Position Title: Framer-Framing
The employee in this position is responsible for duties as assigned. The main duties for this position include manufacturing the frames for the spa. The individual is responsible for other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school education or GED equivalent preferred but not required, with some maintenance experience or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position.
The main job duties involved with the Framer:
- Creates a work list from the spas on the production line
- Use of table saw, band saw, jib saw along with other wood cutting tools
- Cuts the wood based on size of frame, using accurate tape measure readings
- Assembles the frame using pneumatic nail and/or staple guns
- Moves completed frames to staging area with cart
This position requires Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn as required:
- Safety Glasses with side shields
- Safety Shoes
- Cut gloves
- Ear plugs
- Chaps (use of skill saw)
This job includes constant standing and walking for 10 hours per day with an exception of a 30-minute lunch period and two 15-minute breaks.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Computer knowledge with scanning tickets, ability to use many power tools and saws in assembly of spa parts and accurate use of a tape measure.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos, ability to effectively present information in a one-on-one setting to customers and fellow employees.
TRAINING TO BE PROVIDED:
Employees to attend as required any routine safety and other company training that is deemed necessary for this position.
Typically: Tuesday – Friday (Days), Monday-Thursday (Nights)
Hours: 10 hours per day (4-day work week)
Breaks: 2- 15 minutes
Lunch: 30 minutes
- Inclement weather conditions – heat and cold
- Application chemicals and/or cleaning chemicals (Alcohol 99%)