Aqua Living Factory Outlets is seeking qualified candidates for a Order Entry Specialist position at our home office in Johnson City, TN. The Order Entry Specialist will have the opportunity to learn and perform a variety of roles to help deliver a positive customer experience while supporting sales team members throughout the country. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Order entry for sales team
- Answer inbound calls
- Triage customer needs
- Problem solving
- 3+ years of order entry experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail a must!
- Strong working knowledge of computer systems/software
- Strong customer service skills
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits
- Paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick time
- 1st Shift is Tuesday-Friday 05:30am-04:00pm
- Weekends off
- Shift differential pay
- Weekly pay periods
- Health, dental, vision and supplemental benefits starting 90th day of employment
- Paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick time available after 6 months of employment
- Company 401(K) with match after one year of employment
- Employee discounts
- Must have great attendance.
- Must be safety and quality oriented.
- Previous manufacturing/laborer experience preferred but not required.
- General hand tool, power tool and ability to accurately read a tape measure a plus!
Job description LPI, INC., a spa and bath tub manufacturer located in Johnson City, TN, is currently accepting resumes for a Mold Fabricator/Design Technician position. This position efficiently fabricates and designs molds in accordance with LPI specifications. Performs daily functions such as fixing cracks, imperfections, replacing and fixing hardware and mold maintenance to prevent sticking. Other Responsibilities:
- Proper use and maintenance of all tools and equipment to include, spray guns, hand and power tools, sanders, and buffers.
- Proper documentation of all mold repairs performed.
- Proper use and disposal of all chemicals.
- Ensuring molds are repaired in accordance with proper procedures.
- Spraying gel coat, pasting and painting patches.
- Wet and dry sanding of patches and other repairs made.
- Cleaning, buffing and waxing molds.
- Making sure all work is performed in a safe manner.
- May perform other duties as necessary.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have 2 years’ experience finishing, pasting and painting, wet/dry sanding, fiberglass, and gel coat.
- Forklift experience a plus.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Requires wearing safety glasses, respirator and other PPE when needed.
- Must be able to climb, stand, stoop and bend for extended periods of time.
- Health, dental, vision insurance available after 90 days.
- Supplemental benefits.
- Paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick time.